Manifestation (noun): man·i·fes·ta·tion: the act, process, or an instance of manifesting
- something that manifests or is manifested
- a perceptible, outward, or visible expression
How to start manifesting the life you want:
- What is it you are wanting? Needing? Lacking in your life, your career, your circle, your space, etc.
- Write It Out. Now that you know what you want, what would you like to happen?
- Create Affirmations (noun): af·firm·a·tion - plural: affirmations
- the action or process of affirming something or being affirmed.
- emotional support or encouragement.
You can write these in a space you will see every day. This can be on a post-it, your mirror, on a sheet of paper, typed, written. Whatever speaks to you.
Simple affirmations examples:
“I am the sky. Everything else is just the weather.”
“I am worthy of love, and I choose to love myself.”
“If I truly believe, I can create it.”
“I will hold myself to a standard of grace, not perfection.”
Use present tense and speak of yourself as if your goals are already happening. You can also take time to write at least 5 things you are grateful for every day. This will help remind you of what you accomplished or are accomplishing.. Make a vision board - this can be big or small, create a visual representation board using images (magazine cutouts, prints, words, drawings, etc.)
- Be Intentional - “Remember your why” be purposeful in word and action. Make thoughtful choices in the actions in your life. Being intentional means you actively interact and engage with your life.